Friday, March 21, 2014

The Dirtiest Job in the World!

What is the name of that guy who has a television program showing him working for one day at some pretty dirty or dangerous jobs?  I wonder if he will...?
I am moving to Hawaii and I'm going to be a cop!  A nasty and dangerous job but somebody has got to do it, right?  I'd tell my wife, "No, I was WORKING, honest"!!!  Thats right folks, in Hawaii to get a bust you gotta do the deed and it is all legal and a part of the job description!  Working, really honest!
Maybe next we'll get to smoke some dope for those arrests also!  A whole new image when you say, "hands up"!  Yeah, "Spread 'em"!  Oh, I love Hawaii but I'm sure they gotta be kidding!  I mean, really, do you want a cop like that?  They will have a new requirement for their "entrance exam" if you get what I mean.  Pretty crazy.  Arrest them?  I don't know, but screw them first?  You gotta be kidding me.

1 comment:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Is this real? Did this really happen? That's crazy!