Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blowin' in the Wind...

   my friend, the answer is blowin' in the wind!  When you can get past the grief and pain what is happening is really interesting.  No longer confined to history books and geological studies, we are living through the shifting of the earth.  Pretty powerful stuff, continents under continents, mountains being formed and Japan is now eight feet closer to the United States!  Faith moves mountains?  Certainly they move.  The earth's axis has shifted.  We can't even imagine that kind of power!  Not an isolated event, we might even get to share in this experience.
     Four nuclear reactors are breaking apart, getting really hot, maybe hotter than the sun!  These were built on a fault line, near the beach with an ocean view.  Are human's crazy or what?  It is not just the Japanese, we have them too and they are all over the world.  We like a nice view and the earth moves so slowly, doesn't it?  Not in our life.  We know these things are dangerous, that the radiation can have a half life of,
well we don't even know!  We create situations and pass the responsibilities onto others, knowing there will be a problem for other's to deal with.  How were we supposed to know that there is a time for everything and that time is now?  Well, crap!  I was thinking about Spring and my garden, that is about as deep as I get.
    The prevailing winds blow east.  That is towards me.  I am told the radioactive clouds will be minimal and there is no cause for concern.  Yeah, I would probably say the same thing if I were in charge.  No worries.
I know I would say that for genetically engineered food, the Gulf Oil Spill, fracturing of the Earth.  Oh, there could be a danger but it would be minimal.  That is what I would say.  No worries.

4 comments:

Rama Ananth said...

Why can't we live peacefully without the fear of being conquered, or our land being snatched by others,why do we create situations which give birth to terrorists, why do we create or discover things of which we may not know the outcome.....Oh, there are so many whys???
We are all aware that we are all one, yet why do we fight against each other, what is wrong with, where did we slip?
Jerry I am just fed up of everything that is going on in this world. For everything we alone are to blame. Catastrophe after catastrophe falls on us and yet we don't see the writing on the wall.
It is really very sad.

Barbra Joan said...

Honestly Jerry, what the heck is going on here... They of course downplay everything ,, no panic here ! We are the last to know.. Just as it takes an accident at a bad intersection before they put a light there... It's always close the barn door after the horse is stolen.. I would definetly be worried if I were on the west coast .. hey , I'm worried and I'm here in Florida ! and yes, we create a lot of this ourselves. We only come together in major crisis. ! That's what it takes..
What a world!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn Leaves said...

Hah, Jer. This is one scary world to my mind.