Friday, March 25, 2011

The Worst Gift I Ever Gave

I will put in the mail today.  Apparently this stuff is difficult to get and I have "my sources"!  I certainly hope it is never needed, never
ever needed.  The situation in Japan is getting a little worse and I am
not sure how they measure a little.  I feel so safe yet so isolated on
this side of the Pacific, but you never know just how the winds will
blow.  The Earth rumbles and moves about without anger and we
 too much will damage your thyroid, not enough might kill you
get squished like little bugs.  It is the way it is, life is precarious.  It is fragile and we are but visitors.
 About the size of a postcard but a little heavier
So, my friends, this is on its way to Canada and you can blow me snow kisses and I do so hope you will never need these.

On a Happier Note, I made two of these, although different, of course! I will borrow them for an "art show" but they have homes. One goes to Pamo, my favorite cartoonist of all time, who instigated this idea of exchanging art, what an honor, from her home to mine!  I actually enjoy the idea even when it makes me feel a bit like an interloper, of having my art stuff scattered about this world.  I feel like an everywhere man, my art is all over the world!
The other one, the match to this piece really belongs in Florida.  A copper background because she is full of life, like the rays of the sun beaming brightness. The rose because she is a gypsy girl and the butterfly because she was once a cacoon and is now finding flight!  So, I need an address for that? Care to send me one?
Two Blogs in one day, don't miss the earlier one!

5 comments:

Constance Stanza Extravaganza Extraordinaire said...

OXOXOXOX

These are Snow Kisses, Snow Hugs, and Lots and Lots of Love!

THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbra Joan said...

I'm speechless Jerry, Thank you so much for those words and thoughts. So this means I have to start to fly?????????

Constance Stanza Extravaganza Extraordinaire said...

It certainly does Barbara! Once you do, you will never look back, because "Just living is not enough" :-)

Autumn Leaves said...

I so know who the second piece is going to and I have to say, Jer, in a few words you've captured the spirit of one of my favorite people and a wonderful friend. I don't know Pamo, other than through her comments but I know she will cherish this lovely work from your hands.